So finals have been long over. Same with the week long extension in Portland. I'm home. FINALLY. The week in Portland seemed to drag on forever, even Kristina thought I was in Mehling for way too long! It's true though. I was there longer than some of the RAs. There was an eerie quiet settling in on the building, which made me escape to Sam's house half of the time, even when I had a ton of packing to complete.
I eventually finished that packing, which by the way, I HATE. I hate having to pack my things, putting them away in boxes and transporting them to the trunk room. I hate trying to organize my things in an orderly fashion, especially when it's compacting them and confining them into small places. I would much rather unpack and have my things fill a room. However, every time I pack, I am constantly amazed with how I can pack everything into several boxes and leave the room completely empty. I'm a little worried about moving into Fields Hall because my room will be half the size it was in Mehling. *sigh* Hopefully I'll be able to loft my bed because then the floor space will be available. We'll see.
ANYWAY, I enjoyed my stay in Portland. There were quite a few people still around after finals ended, especially for graduation. I got to spend so much time with Sam, which was awesome. I really cherish our friendship, and I can't wait to have our friendship grow even further next year as we share moments together on the ASUP Executive Board, at Little Red Bike Cafe & McFaddens and just about everywhere else because we're pretty much together all the time. :) Maybe we'll even have a class together. You never know.
So...HOME SWEET HOME. It's HOT here, but it's been nice to be home. However, I'm realizing that I have a ton of stuff to do for CPB, even though I'm not in Portland. I'll be talking to Jillian on Monday to go over our summer to-do list. I just hope I can stay focused to complete everything, especially my continuity documents and revising the CPB constitution. So much CPB work to do over the summer. *sigh*
I need to start exercising! I better head off to bed, so that I can go run in the morning. Good night! :)
CURRENTLY WATCHING: Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason