28 April 2009

2 down, 1 to go.

The one that I want nothing to do with. Blah. I'm so out of writing a paper right now, maybe because I don't know what to write about AND because I totally screwed up the last time I wrote a paper for this class. I know I should try to redeem myself, but I can't find the motivation. Probably because I'm tired; I just want to sleep. I just want summer here to take me away. I want to go home. I want to do "cheekies" with KAM and play with him on Guitar Hero. I want to exercise to lose some of the chub chub that I gained from sitting at a desk all year. I want to go shoe shopping since my shoes are nearing a year old and it shows. I want to RELAX.

After this final, I need to pack. I need to figure out how to smartly pack everything, but I seem to always accumulate more things throughout the year. I have no idea how I'm going to bring it home. Gosh, I wish I had a car to truck it home. There's definitely some things here that could stay home. I'll need to do that next year, slowly take things back home.

Anyway, I'm going to shower and then tackle this paper. Maybe I can nap before my class. Woo! :)

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: "Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon 5