18 May 2009

Running.

First day back in exercise mode. Oh my goodness. I felt like I was a freshman again, running with the cross country team. It was so tough trying to continue to run. Hour workout? I think not. I ran for a measly 12+ minutes and then decided to walk one of the laps. Okay, maybe I ran I little more than 12 minutes but still, it's nothing compared to what I used to do. I just need to start building up my muscle to gain strength. I felt so weak today, especially when I was doing leg lifts. My legs could not take it any more so I ended up not finishing that activity. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. Well, I'm getting tired, probably from my physical activity (YES!). Maybe this routine will help me gain a regular sleeping schedule. That is such good news since my sleeping schedule is so off. Alrighty...GOOD NIGHT! :)

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: "Two Divided by Love" by The Grass Roots