It's official. The 2009-2010 ASUP Executive Board was sworn in today at the last Senate meeting of the year. Here are the members:
ASUP President Colton Coughlin
ASUP Vice Preisdent Alyssa Schmidt-Carr
ASUP Secretary Samantha Riofta
ASUP Treasurer Steve Waters
CPB Director Tarra McCurdy
I think we will do an excellent job. During our retreat, we came up with a ton of ideas and such. I'm excited to work with them. I just hope we don't have a ton of drama.
I'm going to sit next to the secretary instead of the treasurer. That's what happened this year. It was weird because I used to sit next to Colton but then I was ousted to the other side next to Ben, which was fine because I really liked sitting next to Ben. We would write notes to each other and all. Colton claims that I said that I hate him, which is totally not true. I don't even remember saying that to him. If anything, I think Kyle wanted to sit on that side because it would put him near the computer used by Advisor Jeromy Koffler.
ANYWAY, I'm the only one who can actually start doing my job. Everyone else has to wait until next year starts. It's stated in the ASUP Constitution. Hopefully everyone realizes this...
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: "Calabria 2007" by Enur.