29 December 2009

Hello...5 months later.

Talk about a hiatus. It's been about 5 months since I've last blogged, and a ton of stuff has happened. I think a year in review is needed here...well, more like a semester in review but you get the gist. More about that later. For now, current events...

In the morning, we're heading up to Cool, Calif., to visit my grandparents on my dad's side. It's been awhile since we've last seen them. Hmm...I'd say during Savannah's graduation party. Whoa. Definitely more than a year then. Well, at least we're going to visit now, right? I just hope it's a good visit - not awkward or whatever.

Today I got a haircut. First one since the last time I got it cut. I love all the layers, but I'm still a little iffy about the bangs. They're sideswept now, but they're not as full as I'd like them to be. Even so, it's definitely an improvement from before. There's a lot of movement and waves, which is awesome! :) Just a matter of figuring out how to style it. Good thing I have a couple weeks to figure that out before starting my final semester at UP.

On January 9, I'm heading back to UP for my last semester. I don't think it has hit me quite yet, but I know it will. I think I'm going to save a blog entry for this whole explanation.

Well, I think I'll leave it at that. More to write later...! :)

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga