I've been in Montreal for a week now. It's been pretty amazing here. I'm still trying to get used to people speaking French though. I'm sure French isn't too hard to learn, but I just don't really understand the language because the letters make different sounds compared to English and Spanish.
Anyway, we're heading to Quebec City this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. We visited the Parliamentary buildings in Ottawa, the capital of Canada. It was really neat going there.
I've been really busy doing homework and stuff, but I guess that's why they call it a STUDY abroad program. I was so on top of it, but then I got busy hanging out with my new friends, exploring the city, etc. I don't understand why we have so much homework for this weekend though, especially since they know we're not going to be in town. Weird. I'll get back on track soon though.
We've met some Canadians who are really nice. We've also met some folks from other parts of the United States, France and Australia. We got to hang out with them for awhile, which was really fun.
But yeah, I'm recording most of my trip on a private blog because it's easier to do that then keep a journal. I'll keep some general updates here though. Good night! :)
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: "If I Can't Have You" by Kelly Clarkson