Thank you Lady GaGa for the title. :)
I've been at home for a month now, and honestly, I'm kind of tired of being at home all day and every day. I've been looking for a job but nothing thus far. I shall continue searching and applying after this post.
I've also been spending a ton of time with my brother and my dad because my mom goes to work in the middle of the day. This is way too much testosterone to handle, especially after living in all-women's dorms for the past four years. Sometimes I feel really left out when they are talking about stuff. I also hate it when they are watching TV, and they don't listen to me. Seriously. Is this how it's going to be like if I'm married? Maybe married life isn't for me, but I really want a family one day. Bah. So frustrating.
Where are my girlfriends at?! I wish I had friends here in Elk Grove. I'm so lonely here, which is probably why I spend an excessive amount of time on the computer to try to stay in touch as well as apply for jobs.
Alright back to the job hunt.