04 April 2010

Just Realized...

I have written 30 blog posts on The Adventures of Rick and Tarra blog, and there's only 44.  Rick needs to step it up a bit.  I think I might need to take a break for a while from it, considering the following:

1. It's the last month of school.
2. I have a TON of things that need to get done before graduating.
3. I'm graduating.
4. I need to figure out things for graduation (i.e. tickets, announcements, moving, post-grad travel, jobs/internships).
5. I'm constantly tired (no, I don't have mono - I just don't sleep).
6. I need to take care of myself so that I survive the rest of this semester.
7. I need to seriously concentrate on preparing for Confirmation (I don't feel as ready as I should be).
8. I need to write for my numerous communication assignments.
9. I want to spend some fun times with my friends before leaving.

Why did I make this last semester so hard on myself?  I have no idea.  I thought I could handle it, but I'm constantly disappointing myself.  I feel like I'm disappointing those around me as well because I'm sure my failures affect my professors, my classmates, my friends, my parents and more.  I also think I'm not living up to God's goals for me.  Everyone expects so much out of me, and I'm not delivering.  So much pressure.  I can't handle it, which probably explains all my emotional breakdowns. Shoot.

But I do enjoy writing in that blog.  I think I just need to update immediately, instead of days later.  We'll see. Let's buckle down and get down to business!

Less than a month of school left, and I will be a college graduate. (Whoa...that's weird to say).